About the definition of personal information in the Kyoshin Group
In the Kyoshin Group, information of surviving “customers (inquirers and users of services provided by each group company, their families, managers of franchise business)” and “executives, employees (employees, temporary employees, associate employees, seconded employees) and their families and persons who intend to become or became executive or employees of the company (applicants for employment, etc. and retirees), “shareholders”, and “business partners” which is possible to identify the individual by the name, date of birth, other description included in the information, or a number attached to each individual, a symbol or other code, an image or a sound (which cannot be identified only by the information but can be easily compared with other information, including those that can be identified.) indicates the definition.
About efforts to protect personal information
- 1. The Kyoshin Group will comply with the laws and other norms regarding the protection of personal information.
2. The Kyoshin Group continuously reviews and improves the personal information protection plan in order to prevent and correct unauthorized access to personal data, loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of personal information. Furthermore, we have established rules and manuals regarding the handling of personal data and are constantly working to improve the handling and management of personal data.
Purpose of using personal information
Our company shall use personal information within the appropriate scope, as stated below.
- ①We will provide advice on future learning methods based on the learning results, the contents of the instruction record, questionnaires, interview results, etc. In addition, in order to motivate students, we may post the names of top performers in the school and those who have passed the external institution test (such as the Japanese Language Proficiency Test) in the school.
- ②It may be used to give advice when deciding a career path based on learning results, etc., and also to help in future career guidance by collecting and analyzing entrance examination results.
- ③We will use it to know attendance, accounting information etc. and perform business processing. In addition, students’ seating charts may be posted in the classroom.
- ④Name of the school, department, name of the company which person have passed and person’s name, name of the person’s current school and experience will be posted or shown in in-school organ or advertising medium for those studied with us. Inform us if person would like it to be anonymous due to family circumstance.
- ⑤ When posting personal information other than the information about passing (school or employment) described in ④ on brochures, leaflets, posters, websites, etc., we will explain the intention, content and method of posting and obtain the consent of the person concerned.
- ⑥We may provide the information about our service of the Kyoshin Group to customers who request information or made inquiries to us. In addition, we may inform our customers and their families about the information of our service during the period of enrollment, after graduation, and after leaving school.
- ⑦We may be able to provide guidance such as recruitment of instructors, part-time jobs, and recruitment of employees after graduating and after leaving school.
Provision of personal data to contractors
In order to carry out the necessary work within the scope of the purpose of use, we may provide necessary information to an external company and outsource the work. In this case, the Kyoshin Group will select a contractor who can handle personal information appropriately and manage and supervise it.
Provision of personal data to third parties outside the Kyoshin Group
The Kyoshin Group will be responsible for managing the personal information provided, and will not disclose or provide personal data to any third party outside the Kyoshin Group unless one of the following cases applies:
- ①When the consent of the person is obtained.
- ②In the case of imposing a confidentiality obligation on the providing third party and notifying the person of its purpose, item of information, means or method of providing.
- ③When disclosure or provision is required by law.
- ④When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
- ⑤When a national institution or local public entity or a person entrusted with it is required to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and the execution of the affairs will be hindered if the consent of the customer is obtained.
⑥When personal information is provided along with business succession due to merger or other reasons.
⑦when notifying the customer of its purpose, item of information, scope of user, responsible manager in the case of joint use with a specific person.
About shared use of personal data
The Kyoshin Group may jointly use your personal data within the range necessary to achieve the purpose of use as described in the below by each company and each service.
- ①Name of company which acquired personal information:
Kyoshin Co., Ltd., Kyoshin Language Academy, OLJ Co., Ltd., ICC Co., Ltd., Dynamic Business College
- ②Scope of shared users:
- Kyoshin Group
- ③Items of personal data to be shared:
- name, address, date of birth, contact information such as telephone number, usage information about services provided by the company
- ④Purpose of use of joint users:
- Planning and development of various products and services that meet the needs of customers, individual proposals and guidance regarding various products and services, and to properly carry out business management and risk management as a group, such as grasping and managing various risks
- ⑤In charge of shared use of personal data:
- Kyoshin Co., Ltd.
About voluntary provision of information
Providing personal information about yourself is voluntary. In addition, we have the right to request disclosure, the right to request correction and deletion, and the right to refuse the provision of use upon request. However, we may not be able to provide appropriate services if we have not been provided.
Handling of personal information on the website
- 1.Communication encryption
In principle, the Kyoshin Group website supports SSL (Secure Socket Layers) in order to send and receive data securely. SSL is an encryption technology that prevents the leakage of information exchanged between a browser and a web server.
The Kyoshin Group website uses some cookies for the purpose of improving customer convenience and statistically grasping the status of site browsing. Cookies are small pieces of data that are sent and received between your computer’s browser and the server in order to make browsing more convenient when you visit the Kyoshin Group website again. Cookies are stored in your browser and may be referred to by the server, but the file sent as a cookie from the Kyoshin Group website does not contain information that identifies an individual. Depending on the browser you are using, you can disable cookies in the settings, but please note that this may limit some services or may prevent the services from functioning properly.
- 3.About access log
The Kyoshin Group may record and collect information such as the IP address used to access the Kyoshin Group website and the type of browser you are using in the form of an access log. The access log does not identify an individual but is used for the purpose of managing the website and statistical processing of usage.
Inquiries and requests regarding personal information
If you wish to disclose, correct, delete, or stop using your personal information (retained personal data), please contact the following consultation counter or each business office.
①If you request for disclosure, we will send you the specified form (request for disclosure of personal data held). Please fill in the necessary items and submit the following by mail.
- Request for disclosure of retained personal data
・In the case of the request of the person: Documents that can confirm the person (copy of “Driver’s license”, “Basic Resident Register card”, “Residence card” etc.)
・In the case of a request from a legal representative (guardian etc.): Documents confirming that you have legal representation authority (copies of “Family register”, “Resident’s register”, etc.), and the documents to prove that you are legal representative (copy of “Driver’s license”, “Basic Resident Register card”, “Residence card”, etc.)
* We will not reply when the identity verification and proxy verification are not successful, the documents are incomplete, or there is a risk of harming the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the individual or a third party or there is a possibility that it will significantly hinder proper implementation of Kyoshin Group Business, or if there are other laws or regulations.
If you have any other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information of the Kyoshin Group, please contact the following.
Kyoshin Co., Ltd. Customer Support Center
Click here for contact form: https://f.msgs.jp/webapp/form/11091_pkq_78/index.do
Kyoshin Co., Ltd. Customer Service Counter
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org