the regionChoose by region
- KLA Shinjuku is located in Japan's leading student center in Takadanobaba, Tokyo. It is also a socializing place for international students. This area has many universities and vocational schools so you can easily access admission information for your preferred school. There is a large library nearby which is a stunning place for quiet selfstudy. The majority of our students are aiming to enter famous private undergraduate and graduate schools. We firmly support students in preparing for EJU and have 100 % ratio in admission for those who want to continue their studies in Japan. There are also students who are studying to become nurses through our special language course. Our skilled and experienced teachers will lead you towards your dream.
- OLJ Language Academy is located in Higashi Ikebukuro Toshima-ku, Tokyo. It is a socializing place for international students/OLJ always has students from 20 contries.
`I want to speak Japanese' `I want to brush up my Japanese skill'`I want to have a higher education in Japanese University' `I want to work in Japan', Our students have variety of purposes but every student has a common wish, `I want to have a higher communication skill in Japanese'. OLJ Language Academy provides you lessons which lead you to have a higher communication skill in Japanese.
- KLA Akihabara (Tokyo International Culture Education Institute) is located near Asakusa and Akihabara. The historical atmosphere of Asakusa combines with the young and vibrate culture of Akihabara for a unique and exciting feeling. Our school is only a minute walk from Kuramae subway station. We have a strong preparation curriculum for The Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU). Many of our students score above 300 and pass the Japanese Language Proficiency Test grade 1 – 2. We offer a one-toone career counseling to students and almost 100 percent of our students continue their studies in Japan and 70 percent of those go to undergraduate and graduate schools. We offer events such as a Mount Fuji bus trip, a hot spring trip, a Christmas party and a sports festival. We strive to create an environment where students can communicate with their teachers more casually through these events.
- Kyoshin Language Academy Nagoya-Kita is a new school which opened in April 2016. We are located in a very convenient and quiet neighborhood, just a 30-minute train ride from Nagoya. The school is very beautiful, and there is also a student dormitory in the immediate vicinity. Since part-time jobs are also plentiful, you can begin your life in Japan here with no worries. Students and teachers work in close contact, and we provide careful and detailed guidance. Nagoya-Kita is a vibrant school with many students wishing to go on to vocational schools and universities.
- KLA Kyoto-Chuo is located in Gojo karasuma, one station by subway from the JR Kyoto Station. Kyoto is famous for its vast world heritage sites and traditional cultures. It is also known for being a college town, being a host to a variety of famous universities. At Kyoto-Chuo school,students inprove their Japanese communication skills through study of Japanese culture, experiences unique to old Kyoto where traditional culture remains, and interations with Japanese people.Additinally, the school is also implementing measures for FJU and JLFT.
- Osaka is the center of western Japan, and a very vibrant city. Nagai, where the Osaka school is located, is a short distance from the center of Osaka. We are located in front of a representative general park with a total area of 65.7 ha., and we have a very good environment. Because it is a big city, there are many universities and professional schools. We will provide individual guidance both for your life and for your academic career, to help you to make your dreams come true.Our beautiful school just relocated to this new location in April 2017. We offer a good education environment where we conduct interviews with students and offer consultation on career and daily life.
- Kobe has flourished as a trading port since ancient times, and has evolved into an international city. Here, you can enjoy city life, as well as the sea and the mountains. Our Kobe school is 3 stations from the central station, "Sannomiya" you can use 3 train lines. The school is on a big road and easily accessible, with a shopping mall, hospital, ward office, library, and sento public baths all nearby. The student dormitory is located 2 to 15 minutes from the school, and is a great place to begin your life in Japan without any worries. We provide Japanese instruction, of course, and also comprehensive life and career guidance on continued education at university and vocational schools.
- Mito City, Ibaraki Prefecture, is located about 100 km northeast of Tokyo and is very conveniently accessed from Narita Airport. The school, a 10-minute walk from JR Mito station and near a main thoroughfare, national highway No. 50, which is home to numerous banks and large supermarkets, is a very convenient place to learn and commence student life. As we are located in the center, there are many educational institutions making our school an ideal for learning. Furthermore, we offer substantial guidance and support for students want to continue their education in universities and vocational schools.
- Our Fukuoka School is located in an area rich in nature about 30 minutes by train from the center of the city. Furthermore, a key feature of Fukuoka is that there are many universities and vocational schools for continued education. Our school offers peace of mind when starting student life in Japan as we offer a beautiful environment and part-time jobs in the area are plentiful.